WE ARE OPEN - BECAUSE YOU ARE SAFE WITH US.
Your health is important to us. Our clinics are fully open because it is safe to visit us. All treatments are carried out under the highest protective measures based on the Corona / COVID-19 specifications and recommendation of the BAG and the SSO (Swiss Dental Association).
In order to protect you and our employees, we have introduced the following procedures in all our clinics:
ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
When entering the clinic:
- Facemasks are a requirement for patients at all times – except during treatment.
- You must disinfect your hands using the available disinfection dispenser.
- As a first step of your “check in” our receptionist will take a measurement of your body temperature. If the body temperature is above 38 degrees, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- To additional ensure your health status we provide a "Corona / Covid-19 form" to be filled out.
- To minimize exposure to other patients we have limited waiting time to 15 minutes and established numbered waiting spot to secure a safety distance of minimum 1.5 meters.
During your treatment:
- At the beginning of the treatment each patient will do a 30 second mouth cleansing with a special solution
- Between appointments we have introduced even more complex disinfection and ventilation of the treatment room itself.
The clinic in general:
- The practice rooms and the reception are regularly disinfected. Frequently touched surfaces, by our patients or staff, are disinfected every hour.
POSTPONE YOUR APPOINTMENT WHEN…
The safety of our staff is very important to us. We therefor urge you to postpone your appointment if…
You experience one or more of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Sore throat, Loss of smell and taste, Muscle pain.
You have been in close contact with a Corona / Covid-19 positive person in the past two weeks.
You are in quarantine or if have you been travelling back from a risk area or country.
SWISS SMILE WILL NOT CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT DURING THE SECOND Corona / Covid-19 LOCKDOWN (JAN-FEB 2021).
As we adhere to the SSO and BAG hygiene protection measures dental clinics remain open in Switzerland during the second lockdown. In fact, it is important to continue to not only attend your (oral) health but also maintain. Which is why dental clinics, as healthcare providers, continue to offer you the full range of dental care - from professional tooth cleaning and regular dental check-ups to the removal of wisdom teeth(s) and dental corrections, such as the clear Invisalign aligners.
Please contact us anytime:
phone: +41 43 300 10 01